Wellesley, MA - March 9, 2009 - THINKstrategies, Inc., the leading strategic consulting company focused on the business implications of the on-demand services market, announced today that TimeTrade Systems has been named the latest winner of the Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards program, which is aimed at promoting the measurable business benefits being delivered by today's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
The BoSS Awards program was announced in January 2009 as the latest initiative by THINKstrategies to bring attention to SaaS and cloud computing companies which are producing tangible business benefits for specific user organizations. These benefits include increased sales, lower costs, higher customer satisfaction, faster operations, and greater profitability.
TimeTrade Systems is a provider of SaaS-based, customer self-service appointment scheduling solutions for enterprises and individuals.TimeTrade's Enterprise Scheduling Application, TESA, provides large organizations, who must schedule thousands of appointments a year, the ability to provide self-service or assisted-service scheduling through SaaS.
An example of the business benefits of TimeTrade's SaaS solution is Bosley, the leader in surgical hair restoration. The company has over 100 patient service representatives (PSRs) and must schedule more than 9,000 appointments per month at 88 offices through a single call center. For each appointment, the schedules of 26 physicians and 50 senior counselors' have to be coordinated.
Bosley implemented an on-premise version of Siebel for CRM and appointment scheduling, but it was limited in its scheduling capabilities and the PSRs had to use spreadsheets to set up appointments. The company decided to adopt TimeTrade's SaaS-based solution TESA. As a result, Bosley has been able to reduce patient wait times on the phone by as much as 20%, wait-time in Bosley offices by 25%, lower administrative costs 7-10%, and reduce errors and double booking of appointments by more than 80% without additional overhead costs.
Because they have achieved these measurable business benefits, TimeTrade Systems has been named the latest BoSS Award winner. A full description of the company's winning BoSS Award submission can be found at http://www.saas-showplace.com/awardSummary.php?key=1169.
"We're extremely pleased to be awarded the Best of SaaS Showplace Awards," stated Ed Mallen, President and CEO of TimeTrade Systems. "More than ever, organizations are seeking out technologies that will enable them to increase revenues, improve customer service, and do so while lowering operating costs. Bosley is just one example of the hundreds of businesses who have chosen TimeTrade to increase on-demand appointment bookings and create a platform to improve access to customer data and better manage resource utilization. Across healthcare, retail, financial services markets and government agencies, we continue to experience significant demand for our solutions and help all our customers achieve considerable business benefits."
"One of the unique benefits of SaaS-based solutions is the anywhere/anytime access it gives users which permits more cost-effective customer self-service," stated Jeffrey M. Kaplan, the founder of the SaaS Showplace and Managing Director of THINKstrategies, the strategic consulting firm which conceived and administers the Showplace. "TimeTrade Systems' TESA solution is a perfect illustration of the tangible business benefits that SaaS solutions can generate for companies like Bosley."
The previous winners of the BoSS Awards announced earlier this year are,
- CrownPeak, a Content Management System (CMS) provider that offers a SaaS solution which helps customers accelerate their Web publishing and better manage their web content.
- ActionStep, a multi-dimensional SaaS vendor based in Auckland, New Zealand. Its end-to-end, Web-based, business system includes Marketing, CRM, Sales, Operations, Accounting, and HR management solutions for multi-divisional, multi-currency businesses.
- Xactly, a provider of on-demand sales performance management solutions that enable sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales compensation management programs easily and affordably.
- SPS Commerce, a leading supplier of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), business-to-business (B2B) integration, connecting partners in a supply chain.
- Savvis, an outsourcing provider of managed computing and network infrastructure for IT applications with 29 Data Centers around the world, including London, Singapore, and Tokyo, connected through a Tier 1 network.
# # #